Sunday 20 November 2011

I tell you

I tell you –
I called him about ten thousand times,
he doesn’t answer.
What do you mean he doesn’t want to talk to me?
What have I done? Again? No…
I don’t think I talk too much.
Definitely. Not.
I was just trying to explain that, no matter
how much you learn, you can never know the truth.
The omniscience does not exist,
we never know all the facts.
Because. What do you mean? Just because.
That stuff with calculating the entropy of black holes,
oh, that was just an example. I was just simply,
yes simply, pointing out that everything is relative.
Relative to what?
Well, for example time can be relative to speed,
Although we can never know that for su…
So what? Can’t a humanist talk about physics?
Is it my problem that not everyone finds it interesting?
And then? Oh, yeah and then I explained to him
how Wankel’s Engine works, and why in art
women are often portrayed as lack.
What do you mean?
I do not intimidate. Damn it.

No comments:

Post a Comment