Friday 28 October 2011

5. Sonnet

Sonnet 1
You are a guilty mark upon my soul
That came to me tonight. Once upon a dream
I want to seal a kiss, and not to foul,
But I am forced to surrendering scream.
I put my mind away, to follow you
Into the sweaty nightmare of sly lust.
How would you like to swim into the blue?
Watching the skies with mask of right and just...
I lick your hand and watch you smile and bloom
Like flower, that sings only once and dies.
We meet again, before the morning gloom
To spread rainbow thread upon the morning skies.

The world is a shallow and dirty place,
I run towards when my dreams win that race.


________

We
are
perfect –
strong,
beautiful,
alive,
too
stupid
to
know
the
value
of
it.

________

Ability

It is clearly the matter of abilities –

One can argue that wishing for someone's face is incongruous, and it points
towards malfunction of personality, in certain aspects I agree, nevertheless
this runs deeper than any explanation I am able to provide, at this point.

Michaelangelo could base his sculptures on you, and if daVinci saw your
enigmatic smile he surely would not paint Mona Lisa.
As for me
(I could hang you on the wall as painting, I could chop of your head dip it in
formaldehyde stick into a jar and put it on my desk)
it is clearly the matter of abilities; therefore I compose, I word paint with caution,
a portrait that is like a charming spell.
(To make all your clothes fall off)

From miles away my hands slide through the same darkness that falls upon
the flower of your lips. My eyes reach towards stars that you can name.
Your lungs are filled with heavy, sticky breath of life that understands the
love of loneliness as do I,
and although we have nothing in common I know we feel pain in the same way.
(unless you are a psychopath)


+ coming soon (hopefully) 'all the stuff you don't want to know about when you are writing a sonnet'

No comments:

Post a Comment